A Little About Me

 HI everyone, today I am going to write about me.  I got a lot of people who would like to know a little more about me.

Things about me.  I am a 13 year old girl.  I like a lot of sports and I love art.  Another thing I like to do is dance.  I also like to play outside and play with my family.

I like many sports, I really liked basketball.  When I was a little girl I could not make a basket.  I kept trying to make a basket and I kept failing.  One day I ended up making a basket.  I like to play in the gym.  Another sport that I like is soccer.  I am really good at it and I like how I can play with all my friends.  When you are with your friends then that makes things so much better.  Another sport that I like is street hockey, but I like almost all sports. 

I like art.  I started art class in 4 grade.  I loved it.  One of the first things that I made was a mask out of paper mache.  My teacher let me put it in an art contest because she thought it was that good. I was sad but then I was told that I won a prize.   I got a silver medal.  I was not sad anymore. I was happy.  I love art. 

I love to dance.  My favorite type of dance is ballet.  I like to dance a lot.  A piece of me comes out in every step I take when I dance.  I like to dance when music is on.  I like to dance when the music is off.  I can dance but not like some people .  I am different because when I dance there is a piece in me in every move I make. That is what makes me so unique. 

Tell me in the comment box below what you think and remember to always 

                 Keep being special in this unique world, but most importantly keep being unique in this world because that is what makes you, you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice thing that someone did.

Nice Thing That People Did