Nice Thing That People Did

    Today I am going to write about two people who have done some nice things for the children.  One of them is my friend who is around 13 years old who does donations for children in need at the Syracuse Hospital.  Another one is going to try to help in a haunted house so that she can raise money for local children.   

    My friend last year donated donuts to the Syracuse Hospital for the children. She even got a message from one of the children who said that he was so happy to get the donuts.  My friend was happy that she could make his day a lot better with just one little donation.  So even the tiniest donation could make a huge difference.  

    Another person was volunteering to do a haunted house to help raise money for local children. In my opinion, it is nice for people to do nice things.  Some people do not have a lot of money, so they need your help to raise money and help the people that are in need. 

    I hope that you can keep up the good work, and do not forget to keep being kind and doing nice things for everyone.  It does not have to be people, it could be an animal or something like that because you can make a big difference by doing something that small .  

    I hope you like my blog!  Let me know what you think of it in the comment box below!  Thank you for reading!


Keep being special in this unique world. 


Comments

  1. I always love to hear/read about acts of kindness for others (or animals). Giving can be even more rewarding as receiving! Keep up the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes my heart sing that you are writing a blog. I look forward to each entry. What are you passionate about? I would love to read an entry filled with your interests and reflections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok thank you for the head up! Maby I will write about that soon

      Delete
  3. Great recognition of young people doing kindnesses to help others. Keep writing, young author!! The more you think and write, the stronger your writing will grow! Jane Hackett Backus

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful thing recognizing the kindness of young people. Adults could take an example from our young ones. I happen to know you and you are sweet and kind and I am happy I am getting to know you. I am happy you are doing this blog because I think we can lean a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy your blog and reading about the kindness of others, something we need in this world right now. Lori Dillon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just catching up on your blog :) Keep on writing. It's healthy to get thoughts down on 'paper.'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nice thing that someone did.

A Little About Me