Nice thing that someone did.

I have a 6 year old brother and when he grows up he wants to be a police officer.  One day my brother was reading a book.  (The book was for school.) The book  was about police officers. My grandmother knows someone who is a police officer.  The police officer bought her old house when she moved. She messaged him to ask if he would come over to my grandma's house and let my brother ask him  a few questions.  He messaged back and said “Sure I do not mind. I will stop by.”  My brother was so happy he talked about it 24/7. He did it for a week until he came.  The police man came over in his police car.  The policeman let my brother get into the car.  He even turned on the sirens to show him them.  My brother got out of the car and asked a few  questions.  


Here are a few of the questions that he asked the police.  He asked how did you become a police officer? The police officer said “I had to go through a lot of training.”  Another thing that he asked is “How did you get your uniform?”  “They just gave it to me.  They just measured to make sure it fits then it is mine,” said the policeman.  


This is something nice that the policeman did for my brother.  What is something nice that you have done?. Please comment in the comment box.  I am looking forward to hearing about what you did.  When you post a comment, it might just make it into the next post.


Keep being special in this unique world.


Comments

  1. Great blog post!
    Something nice that I did was I read your blog to help support you. I look forward to your next post. I hope your grandma reminds us about it next time, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you. I enjoyed reading your blog. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smiled when I read this post. I don't know why but I am uncomfortable talking about anything nice that I have done for someone. I love hearing about all the kind things other people do for others though. So, keep up the blogging. I look forward to hearing more sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story. Something nice I just did was send a congratulations card to a friends who received a promotion at work, I like to send happy mail. Keep up with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog! I look forward to your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your blog. I bet your brother will never forget that moment. I did something nice for my twin granddaughters. They love to bake, so I bought them rolling pins with Christmas designs in them, so we can make sugar cookies for the holidays. They are going to be so excited and I can wait to surprise them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your story.I made some homemade soup to share with a couple people

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked reading your blog and will watch for more to follow. I always enjoy helping people. Anything I can do to make thier lives better is what I do. I love to see the relief or smile in return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, positive story! Keep writing! Something nice that I am doing is volunteering for a haunted house that raises money for local children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mind if I say your name in my next bog. I would like to include you in my next blog.

      Delete
  10. Wonderful writing! I bet your brother was very excited to talk to the officer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved reading your post. You did a great job on it and I look forward to next post.
    One thing I have done is paying for the next order when going to a drive thru yesterday.
    Thank you for all the smiles you bring to our faces. We where just talking the day before last about what a kind hearted young lady you are. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love reading all about Good News! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved reading your story! What a special treat for your brother! My daughter went to a camp where she was a teenager that was designed to show young people all the possible careers available in the medical field. She learned that week about occupational therapy. From that time on, she wanted to be an OT. She went to college and then to get her Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy and is now one! When I was a teacher, I made a movie each year where I interviewed my students about what they wanted to be when they grew up and then I gave a copy of the movie to all my students. I think it would be neat if some of them grew up to what they dreamed of becoming when they were in 5th grade! Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little About Me

Nice Thing That People Did